Martin Analysis

I decided to tackle my project on Martin Cabello III.  If you watch his videos, you can see a lot of what he says can be taken out of context.  If you really listen to him though, you can hear the genuinity of his voice.  This relates to McLuhan when it states, "At the high speeds of electric communication, purely visual means of apprehending the world are no longer possible; they are just too slow to be relevant or effective."  Whenever Martin speaks, you have to pay attention what he has to say because while at first it seems confusing, once you breakdown what he is saying you can understand.  A lot of his stuff though is very bizarre, but at the same time poetic like the following line, "Helly Hansen makes me hella handsome while I lend a helping hand son, because honesty and integrity are a part of their corporate policy."  I thought the only way to understand Martin is if I became him:



Comments

  1. This kind of reminds me of Slam Poetry! Where do you get this idea and how to you know about Martin Cabello III.?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maeve Jackson Artist Talk

Hello!